Banxia effect 1, antitussive. 2. Expectorant. 3, vomiting and vomiting: Banxia can activate the efferent activity of vagus nerve, and has the effect of vomiting. 4, the anti ulcer effect: Pinellia can inhibit the activity of pepsin, protect gastric mucosa, promote the repair of gastric mucosa in...Send Inquiry
3, vomiting and vomiting: Banxia can activate the efferent activity of vagus nerve, and has the effect of vomiting.
4, the anti ulcer effect: Pinellia can inhibit the activity of pepsin, protect gastric mucosa, promote the repair of gastric mucosa in rats with pyloric ligature ulcer, indomethacin ulcer and stress ulcer.
5. The effect on the liver and gallbladder: Banxia can enhance the induction of hepatic transaminase by corticosterone, and increase the activity of transaminase in the liver.
6, antiarrhythmic effect: Banxia can make the ventricular tachycardia caused by adrenaline quickly converted to sinus rhythm, the effective rate is 96%.
7. Anticoagulant effect: Pinellia ternate can significantly reduce triglyceride and low-density lipoprotein, can reduce blood viscosity, inhibit aggregation of red blood cells and improve erythrocyte deformability.
8. Antitumor effect
In the clinical, there are reports on the treatment of esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, tongue cancer, skin cancer and malignant lymph nodes with Pinellia ternate. The extraction of polysaccharide in Pinellia has strong activity of the reticuloendothelial system, can enhance the reticuloendothelial system phagocytic function and secretion, inhibit the occurrence and proliferation of tumor.
9. Effect of anti early pregnancy
Pinellia ternata protein is considered as one of the effective components or active ingredients in Pinellia ternata. The direct injection of Pinellia protein into the uterine horn can produce obvious anti blastocyst implantation effect, and the injection rate of 500 g is 100%.
10. Sedative and hypnotic effect
11. Inhibition of trypsin
Pinellia trypsin inhibitor only inhibited the hydrolysis of trypsin on the amide, ester, hemoglobin and casein hydrolysis, cannot inhibit chymotrypsin, kallikrein, soothing subtilisin and papain on the respective substrates.
12. Inhibiting the secretion of glands
13, toxic and side effects
One can trace the tuber of pinellia tuber of Pinellia poisoning, so according to the toxicity of traditional Chinese medicine clinical management, should be used after processed. In addition, Pinellia ternata also has strong irritation to local mucosa, renal toxicity, embryo toxicity and teratogenic effect.
14. Promoting cell division: the action of cell division of Pinellia ternata protein is also specific to animals. It promotes the transformation of peripheral blood lymphocytes in rabbits, but does not promote the division of human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
15. Hypotensive effect.
|Keyword||Avg. Monthly Searches (exact match only)||Competition||Suggested bid|
|rhizoma pinelliae||100 – 1000||0.06|
|pinellia||100 – 1000||0.01||3.89|
|pinellia tuber||10 – 100||0.01||0.48|
|pinellia rhizome||10 – 100||0.2|
|rhizoma pinelliae preparata||10 – 100||0|
|pinellia ternata rhizome||10 – 100||0.02|
|tuber pinellia||10 – 100||0|
|pinellia ternata||100 – 1000||0.04|
|pinelliae rhizoma||10 – 100||0|
|pinelliae||10 – 100||0|
|pinellia root||10 – 100||0.01|