Ginkgo biloba extract Chinese Name: Ginkgo biloba extract [Latin name: GinkgobilobaL. [English name]: Ginkgo Biloba Extract Powder [name]: Chinese Name: Ginkgo biloba, alias: ginkgo leaf, leaf, leaf moth, Gongsun ducks, [active ingredients] ginkgo flavone, ginkgolide [Specification]: 10:1 20:1...Send Inquiry
Ginkgo biloba extract
Chinese Name: Ginkgo biloba extract
[Latin name: GinkgobilobaL.
[English name]: Ginkgo Biloba Extract Powder
[name]: Chinese Name: Ginkgo biloba, alias: ginkgo leaf, leaf, leaf moth, Gongsun ducks,
[active ingredients] ginkgo flavone, ginkgolide
[Specification]: 10:1 20:1
[families]: Ginkgo biloba
[use parts]: leaves
[product] this extract is a dried leaf extract of Ginkgo biloba Ginkgo biloba L..
[origin]: most areas of China have produced, mainly produced in Guangxi, Sichuan, Henan, Shandong, Hubei, Liaoning, Jiangsu and so on.
[properties]: yellow or light brown powder
[scope of application]: widely used in food, health care products, cosmetics and other fields
[plant morphology] deciduous trees, up to 40m. The trunk is erect and the bark is pale. There are two kinds of branches, the leaves are clustered on short branches and alternate on long branches. Fan blade, 4~8cm long, 5~10cm wide, apex 2 - lobed, base cuneate, veins parallel, forked bifurcation; petiole length 2.5~7cm. Florescence 4~5 month, fruit period 7~10 months. 9~10 harvest between months, sun dried.
[product characteristics] Ginkgo biloba extract Ginkgo biloba P.E is light yellow brown, flowing brown yellow powder, slightly ginkgo leaf fragrance.
[product] Total flavonoid glycosides content: 24-26% (HPLC method), the total terpene lactone content of 8-10% (HPLC) ginkgo lactone ≥ 2.5% ginkgolide A ≥ 1.4% ginkgolide B ≥ 1.2%, ginkgo Ester C≥0.9%, ginkgolic acid ≤1.5ppm heavy metal content ≤ 20ppm AS ≤ 1PPM loss of weight loss ≤ 3%, igniter residue ≤ 1.5%, dissolved solid ≤ 1. [method of processing]: in autumn, remove impurities, wash, dry or fresh.
[chemical]: flavonoids, terpene esters, Ginkgo biloba saccharide and other active substances.
[properties]: Medicinal leaves thin, like duck palm longitudinal science, a moment, face pale green back. The extract is yellow or light brown powder.
1. whitening in physical condition is not good, we can easily endocrine disorders, disorders, and excessive oxygen free radical in body, but superoxide dismutase (SOD), leading to excessive oxygen free radicals and dermal cells produce the oxidation reaction, the formation of a large number of lipofuscin (LPO). Cause chloasma or cyasma. The flavonoids contained in Ginkgo leaves can prevent the formation and pigmentation of pigment in the dermis, and achieve the role of whitening skin and preventing pigment plaque. In addition to flavonoids, manganese, molybdenum and other trace elements in Ginkgo biloba can also scavenge oxygen free radicals and inhibit melanin growth.
2. human skin wrinkle - a full update takes about 3 months, new cells formed in the dermis has not arrived to the surface of the skin have been too many free radicals, when it arrived to the epidermis already belongs to cell aging. The flavonoid glycosides and flavonols in Ginkgo biloba leaves are scavengers of free radicals, which can protect the dermis cells, improve blood circulation, prevent cells from being oxidized and produce wrinkles.
3. promote circulation - Ginkgo biloba extract Ginkgo biloba P.E. can simultaneously promote the circulation of the brain and body limbs. One of the main Ginkgo biloba P.E. health function of Ginkgo biloba extract is known as the suppression of a platelet activating factor (PAF) is a kind of substance PAF release from the cell medium, which leads to platelet aggregation (together). High levels of PAF cause nerve cell damage, decrease in central nervous system blood flow, inflammation, and bronchoconstriction. Very similar to free radicals, high levels of PAF also cause aging. Ginkgolides and ginkgolides can protect the central nervous system from injury during the period of ischemia (lack of oxygen in tissues).
4. antioxidant effect Ginkgo biloba extract Ginkgo biloba P.E. may play antioxidant roles in the brain, eye, retina and cardiovascular system. Its antioxidant effects in the brain and central nervous system may help prevent brain dysfunction caused by age. The brain and central nervous system are particularly vulnerable to free radical attacks, free radicals that cause brain damage and are widely believed to be the cause of many diseases associated with aging, including Alzheimer's disease.
5. anti aging function Ginkgo biloba extract Ginkgo biloba P.E. improves cerebral blood flow and has an excellent tonic effect on the nervous system. Hundreds of scientific studies involving tens of thousands of patients confirm the effectiveness of Ginkgo biloba extract in many problems including brain blood flow insufficiency and mental decline in older patients.
6. treatment of hypertension -- Ginkgo biloba extract can reduce blood cholesterol and three triglyceride, very low density lipoprotein adverse effects on the human body, reduce blood fat, improve microcirculation, inhibit blood coagulation, the significant treatment effect on hypertension.
Treatment of type 7. diabetes mellitus: current medical drugs have the use of Ginkgo biloba extract instead of insulin for diabetic patients using the insulin that Ginkgo biloba has the function of regulating blood sugar, a lot of glucose tolerance tests have proved that Ginkgo biloba extract on blood glucose regulation, improve insulin resistance, thereby reducing the effect of insulin sensitivity and insulin antibody enhanced.
|Keyword||Avg. Monthly Searches (exact match only)||Competition||Suggested bid|
|ginkgo biloba extract||1000 – 10 thousand||1||4.58|
|ginkgo extract||1000 – 10 thousand||1||5.36|
|ginkgo biloba leaf extract||100 – 1000||0.72||4.66|
|ginkgo leaf extract||100 – 1000||1||3.6|
|ginseng ginkgo biloba extract||100 – 1000||0.5||1.98|
|ginkgo biloba powder||100 – 1000||1||4.15|
|ginkgo biloba standardized extract||10 – 100||0.91||4.83|
|best ginkgo biloba extract||10 – 100||1||3.81|
|ginkgo standardized extract||10 – 100||1||2.56|
|ginkgo biloba leaf powder||10 – 100||0.88||6.07|
|biloba leaf extract||10 – 100||0.73|
|gınkgo bıloba leaf extract||10 – 100||0.45||0.91|
|ginkgetin||10 – 100||0.09||5.87|
|glycyrrhizin||1000 – 10 thousand||0.26||5.31|
|glabridin||100 – 1000||0.24||1.57|