[Product Name]: Hawthorn extract [English name]: Hawthorn Fruit P.E. [Product Source]: This product is Rosaceae plant Crataegus pinnatifida Bge. Or mountain red C. pinnatifidaBge. Var.major N. E. Br. , [Wild hawthorn] C. cuneata S.et Z. Of dried ripe fruit (including nuclear) extract. [Active...Send Inquiry
[Product Name]: Hawthorn extract
[English name]: Hawthorn Fruit P.E.
[Product Source]: This product is Rosaceae plant Crataegus pinnatifida Bge. Or mountain red C. pinnatifidaBge. Var.major N. E. Br. , [Wild hawthorn] C. cuneata S.et Z. Of dried ripe fruit (including nuclear) extract.
[Active ingredient]: Hawthorn flavonoids
[Product Shape]: light brown powder
[Product Specifications]: Hawthorn flavonoids 10%
[Chemical composition] Hawthorn flavonoids, triterpenoid saponins (ursolic acid, oleanolic acid, maslinic acid, etc.), saponin tannin, free acid, fatty acids, vitamin C, inorganic salts, red pigment, etc.
[Product packaging]: 1kg / aluminum foil bag, 25kg / cardboard drum;
Storage conditions: Shading should be sealed, stored in a dry, cool, well-ventilated place, valid for two years.
In Shandong, Shaanxi, Shanxi, Henan, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Inner Mongolia, Hebei and other places are distributed.
(1) Cardiac effect: Hawthorn has increased myocardial contractility, increase cardiac output, slow down the role of heart rhythm.
(2) the role of coronary blood flow and myocardial oxygen consumption: Hawthorn extract and its total flavonoids have increased coronary blood flow, reduce myocardial oxygen consumption and myocardial oxygen utilization.
(3) the role of myocardial nutritional blood flow: hawthorn has a certain increase in myocardial nutritional blood flow, hawthorn increased cardiac trophoblastic blood flow may be related to the expansion of coronary vascular bed, improve coronary circulation.
(4) protective effect on experimental myocardial ischemia: hawthorn has protective effect on acute myocardial ischemia induced by isoproterenol sulfate in guinea pigs. Hawthorn extract to prevent or reduce isoproterenol caused by myocardial ischemia or necrosis.
(5) antihypertensive effect: hawthorn ethanol extract has a more lasting antihypertensive effect.
(6) lipid-lowering effect: different parts of the hawthorn caused by different animal models have a more lipid-lowering lipid-lowering effect of certain can be confused with high-fat diet caused by elevated serum cholesterol and triglycerides.