【Product Name】 Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides 50% [English name] Lucid Ganoderma Extract 【Latin name】 Ganoderma Iucidum 【Source】 Polyporous fungi Ganoderma lucidum fruiting body of dried fruit [Active ingredient] Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides, Ganoderma triterpenoids 【Detection】 UV...Send Inquiry
【Product Name】 Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides 50%
[English name] Lucid Ganoderma Extract
【Latin name】 Ganoderma Iucidum
【Source】 Polyporous fungi Ganoderma lucidum fruiting body of dried fruit
[Active ingredient] Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides, Ganoderma triterpenoids
[Microbiological standard] The total number of bacteria <1000cfu / g, the number of molds and the total number of yeast <25cfu / g.
【Chemical composition】 This product contains polysaccharides, nucleosides, furans, sterols, alkaloids, triterpenes, fats and oils, a variety of amino acids and proteins, enzymes, organic germanium and a variety of trace elements.
【Specifications】 Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides 20%, 40%, 50%; Ganoderma lucidum extract 10: 1, 20: 1
【Mesh】 80 mesh
【Packing】 1kg / aluminum foil bag, 25kg / cardboard drum
Storage conditions should be sealed light, stored in a dry, cool, well-ventilated place.
【Shelf life】 2 years
Applications: Solid drinks, dairy products, instant food, puffed food, condiments, baked goods, snack foods, cold food and cold drinks.
Contains the chemical composition of Ganoderma lucidum is very complex, including the following categories:
1. Polysaccharides: Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides and monosaccharides have been determined more than 60 kinds.
2. Amino acids: Ganoderma lucidum and thin cap Ganoderma lucidum in the amino acid species are similar, but their different levels, containing amino acids aspartic acid, glutamic acid, arginine, lysine, ornithine, proline, Alanine, glycine, serine, threonine, tyrosine, valine, leucine, phenylalanine, isoleucine, hydroxyproline, histidine, methionine and the like, Sulfur amino acids in the powder.
3. Trace elements: organic germanium as the main active ingredient. Organic germanium content of ginseng 4 to 6 times, as a strong immune enhancer.
4. Alkaloids: Ganoderma lucidum alkaloids in the lower, we are from the Ganoderma lucidum Spore powder and Ganoderma covered in the alkaloids are choline, betaine, and its hydrochloride, Ganoderma lucidum Ganoine, ganodine and niacin.
5. Triterpenes: Triterpenoids are one of the main components of Ganoderma lucidum, many of which are physiologically active. It is reported that ganoderic acid A, B, C, D can inhibit mouse muscle cell histamine release. Ganoderma acid F has a strong inhibitory activity of angiotensin. Cochliose spore acid A CCl4 and galactosamine and propionibacil caused by mice with elevated transaminases were reduced.
6. Adenosine: Ganoderma lucidum adenosine and purine nucleoside for the basic structure of the material. One of the main ingredients of Ganoderma lucidum. There Ganoderma purine, adenine, adenosine, uracil, uridine and so on. Adenosine with anticoagulant effect.
7. Fats: stearic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid and so on.
8. Sterols: Ganoderma lucidum sterol content is high, only the ergosterol content reached about three thousandths. It is known that there are nearly 20 kinds of sterols distributed from Ganoderma lucidum, and their skeletons are divided into two types of ergosterol and cholesterol. More sterol compounds were extracted by ethanol extraction, then extracted with diethyl ether. The extracts were extracted with aqueous NaHCO3 solution to remove the acidic components. The sterols were separated by silica gel column chromatography. The activity of sterols was rarely reported.
Currently known active ingredients mainly Ganoderma triterpenoids and polysaccharides.